We have an exciting opportunity to join our central customer care team as a Customer Care Administrator. This office-based role will involve liaising with customers and our service engineers, supporting customers with any queries and scheduling appointments. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, people, and organisational skills.
Essential for the role:
• Good communications skills
• Good organisation skills
• Good people skills
• Good IT skills, in basic Microsoft applications
• Customer Care Manager
Responsibilities and duties:
• To manage customer expectations for dealing with defects and additional works orders
• To update clients and customers with all relevant information, concerning the issues raised
• To update the electronic systems in line with the customer care processes and procedures
• To update all client customer care electronic systems if applicable and if not via email
• To have good personal skills in dealing with possible distressed clients and customers
• To stay calm in stressful situations with customers, providing written reports for the managers and directors on any customer complaints.
• To manage the in-house engineering resources, including diaries, material ordering and customer liaison and timings
• To manage subcontract engineering resources, including customer liaison and timings
• To liaise with RPS Buyers and Contracts Managers daily
• To answer all calls concerning the dedicated call number and at quiet times answering the incoming landline main number
• To build up customer care invoicing for additional works and report to the commercial managers in each division
• To build up costs for all customer care works and report to Divisional Mangers
• To capture all small works contracts information including costs and values in readiness for invoicing
• To be proficient with Microsoft suit of applications
• To attend meetings internally as and when required
• To assist Estimators, Contracts Managers and Commercial staff as and when required.
• To ensure the company’s Quality and Environmental Management System and Health & Safety at Work documentation and procedures are being effectively implemented and maintained throughout the customer care department
• To keep contact and add contacts for future and current works.
• To provide administrative support as and when required.
• To attend specific training courses arranged by the company.
• To ensure documentation is processed and ultimately filed for reference purposes both hard copy and electronic.
• To provide statistical information as and when required.
• To carry out such other duties as may be ascribed to the post from time to time
To Apply for the role or to request further information please get in touch with us.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, would like to apply or contact us for an informal chat, please get in touch.